About a cool key mapper pakage for 3.9

Ruben Bakker ruben_bakker at mac.com
Tue Dec 7 09:43:29 UTC 2004

>I have the impression that in java you also have a lot of iti + ...
>produce iterator code.

I'm not sure if I understood it right: Is this a comment to point 5)? I have written a test for completion assigments and I'm getting the idea that this will not save much typing in Smalltalk. In java it is much more verbose. I'll omit it from eCompletion 2.0...

>With my key bindings I added self halt and others
>But I think those are at the level of the key mapper.

Sounds as if keymapper would be nice for eCompletion, so people could customize their own key bindings. Is that the purpose of keymapper?

>With my key bindings I added self halt and others
>But I think those are at the level of the key mapper.

That's more like an abbreviation, isn't it. Maybe we could complete abbreviations, too. What do you think?

Ruben