KomHTTPServer start question (error)

John Pierce john.raymond.pierce at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 11:59:36 UTC 2004

On Tue, 7 Dec 2004 08:52:51 +0100, stéphane ducasse
<ducasse at iam.unibe.ch> wrote:
> Avi said also that he ported Swazoo (the open source web server
> developed over the last years by janko on VW) to squeak
> so it would be good to get some people testing it. Because I heard that
> it was cooler than Comanche

What makes it cooler?  I tried to run with it a month or so ago and
the only thing I recall is that when I saved my image with a running
Swazoo server in 3.7, then started it up again, my image would lock up
hard because I think it was trying to use a dead Win32 socket or
something.  I could try again and deliver a bug report if anyone is
interested.  I just didn't know the status of this project in respect
to Comanche so I threw in the towel and went back to what I knew
worked.

Regards,

John