Embedded Image

Noury Bouraqadi bouraqadi at ensm-douai.fr
Tue Dec 7 14:56:44 UTC 2004

Hi,

I retried embedding with MacOs X and again failed.
Strangely, I got the follwing error : Failed to write image file (disk
full?).
It looks like snapshotEmbeddedPrimitive fails although I used a vm.app
file which is  read/write.

Now I'm wondering whether this feature is really usefull.  It seems that
nobody cares about it and it may cause some trouble when trying to save
after embedding. May be we should remove it.

Noury

Noury Bouraqadi wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I tried to embed an image into an executable (with the VM) under
> winXP, but I encountred two problems:
> -The first (simple) one is that it rejects the original VM with '.exe'
> extent. So, I had to rename it...
> -The most important problem is that I could not run the resulting
> executable.
>
> Any hint?
>
> Thanks

Dr. Noury Bouraqadi - Enseignant/Chercheur
Ecole des Mines de Douai - Dept. G.I.P
http://csl.ensm-douai.fr/noury

European Smalltalk Users Group Board
http://www.esug.org