Underscores (was: Re: 3.8 UI performance drop?)

Lyndon Tremblay humasect at shaw.ca
Tue Dec 7 22:10:12 UTC 2004

With default fonts for 3.9 and Shout, I'm only getting '<-' characters in
Shout-highlighted views. I think this may actually be desireable behavior
(For Shout to process them, as there seems to be the air of deprecation of _
representation hanging about); all other text displays show underscores
properly. It is underscore in code comments, too.

-Lyndon