About a cool key mapper pakage for 3.9

Ruben Bakker ruben_bakker at mac.com
Tue Dec 7 22:14:47 UTC 2004

On Tue, 07 Dec 2004 11:00:36 -0800, you wrote:

>Here is some report I have gathered from basic use of eCompletion:
>
>- eCompletion has redraw problem when the selector gets word-wrapped.
>(Utilities updateFromServerThroughUpdateNumber:) - only without Shout?
Couldn't reproduce this one. Does it maybe seem as a redraw problem,
as the width of the ECompletionMorph is limited to 200 pixels?

I'm aware of a redraw problem when no selector match the word you
complete: I've fixed that one for 2.0.

>- eCompletion doesn't work at all in the Browser 'find...' (should)
Do you mean in the "find class..." or/and "find method..."?

>- If the cursor is 'update:| with: ' here, after eCompletion, pressing Tab
>should go to the next argument (inputting them /quite/ faster and natural.
>would be very nice!)
>- eCompletion/Shout: show values under pointer in debugger (balloon)
Good points. I put these onto my list.

>Is it aware of Workspace variables?
Yes it is. They show up in the Morph and then eCompletion knows the
type of the workspace variables.

Ruben