Squeak Wiki - hacked big time!! & continuing to be hacked

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Wed Dec 8 07:20:29 UTC 2004

Hi guys

just to let you know that lukas is working on a brand new
implementation of smallwiki which is seaside based and
developed now in Squeak. So this means that in the future you will be
able to totally and easily customize wikis with
advanced components. We are currently thinking about the security
policies that we would like to have.
We plan to have advanced management tools (such as getting all the
pages recently modified, freese versions.....)

But for the immediate problem we have we do not easy answer.

Stef