Startup Splash screen

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Wed Dec 8 11:17:58 UTC 2004

Milan,

Sorry, I misunderstood your post.

After re-reading your suggestion, I think that it is simple enough
that you could give it a try yourself without even touching the VM :)

You could set up a "background process" in Squeak to handle your
lock file (see method #forkAt:, and you could set up a check for
the lock file when the Squeak restarts (see #startUp:resuming:).

Dave