Squeak Wiki - hacked big time!! & continuing to be hacked

Patrick Mauritz oxygene at studentenbude.ath.cx
Wed Dec 8 17:58:28 UTC 2004

Am Mittwoch, 8. Dezember 2004 18:43 schrieb Mark Guzdial:
> If you'd like to help, may I remind you that Swiki is an open source
> project?  The source is at http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/swiki  If you
> have an idea for a good solution to WikiSpam, please do implement it
the currently best solution I know is to black list certain changes based on
regular expressions.. it's highly unlikely that people generally want to
write about penis enlargements or so on wiki, and if so, with an
authentication scheme, those regex could optionally be by-passed.

http://www.plus-linux.de/wiki.cgi?BannedContent
is such a list (write protected via ACL, with another page to propose new
regex to wiki maintainers) and looking over it, it doesn't seem to be a
serious problem (unlike forced authentication for _every_ change)

I won't implement it though, as I never used (or developed) swiki yet

patrick mauritz
--
Das Streichen der führenden Nullen ist der
große Vorteil der Informatik vor der Politik