Stepping down as a Harvester

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Wed Dec 8 18:50:47 UTC 2004

hi marcus

I think that this is important that you start to build an intellectual
cocoon for your PhD. So I understand your redraw.
I really appreciated what you did in the past and I'm sure that there
are other ways to bring energy in the community. :)
We will work on them. I will continue my low-volume harvester
activities and hope that some people having interest in squeak can
allocate  a bit of their time in Squeak.

Stef