Help, Squeak is not responding

Jason Rogers jacaetevha at fast-mail.org
Wed Dec 8 19:30:23 UTC 2004

On Saturday 04 December 2004 12:31, David T. Lewis wrote:
[snip a lot of good suggestions]

On the recovery thread still, I have tried writing a script that should get
run when Squeak starts, but it doesn't seem to help.  So, I would like to try
simulating an <Alt-.> command.  Does anyone know the Smalltalk code for this?

--
Jason Rogers

"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I,
but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in
the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved
me, and gave himself for me."
    Galatians 2:20