Squeak Accessibility for the blind

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Thu Dec 9 18:36:38 UTC 2004

Hi thomas

this is really great to hear that from you.
Could you explain us how to you proceed? What settings in Squeak you
use?
Because I would love to have an experience report.
In additionI would really like to know what would help you?
I'm really curious because I thought a lot of what I would do if I
would become blind
since all my work is about reading and writing text :).

Stef