Browser feature suggestion

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Thu Dec 9 19:52:33 UTC 2004

sounds interesting. I will try that.

Now about the star browser, when I develop an application I have some
really limited focus of attention and I can group them even objects in
one place. Else I would still have 15 different browsers open at the
same time. because I want to see
this method on that class and several methods so I will try your
goodies. By the way if you do not say that it exists from time to time,
you should not expect that people will be aware of it. SqueakMap is
good for access but bad for marketing :)

Now the star browser is more than that! This is a kind of aggregator.
People in my lab use it to browse all kind of things: models, system
traces,....the architecture of the satrborwser let you easily define
what you wnat to share between applications. For examples, xml files,
uml models....not only classes and methods.

Stef