3.8gamma oddities

Jason Rogers jacaetevha at fast-mail.org
Thu Dec 9 20:25:08 UTC 2004

Are the "Tools", "Widgets", and "Squeak" flaps supposed to be gone in
3.8gamma?  I haven't seen these in any of my 3.8 images.  If this is a new
preference how do I get them back?

Also, in a fresh 3.8gamma (6527) as soon as I try to dispose of the mascot
morph the image hangs.  There's nothing in the logs as far as I can tell.

--
Jason Rogers

"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I,
but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in
the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved
me, and gave himself for me."
    Galatians 2:20