Web Site Trashed (Again)

Jimmie Houchin jhouchin at cableone.net
Fri Dec 10 15:02:52 UTC 2004

John Pierce wrote:
>>John Pierce <john.raymond.pierce at gmail.com> wrote:
>>For instance, make the captcha be a very simple reading comprehension
>>problem or painfully simple trivia, like the following:
>>Dallas, TX is the capital of what state?
>
>>>Richard A. O'Keefe wrote:
>>>"How should I know?  I'm not an American."

> Whoever said Dallas?  Did I say Dallas? Of course I meant Austin
> (small typo). I am an American, really!  Oh well -- time to brew more
> coffee I guess.

Of course you meant Austin.

You were just testing us. ;)

Most of us miss some of the capitals in other parts of the country.
I bet you would get a bunch with New York, NY or Los Angeles, CA.

But to be a little on topic.
Until you said it was OHIO, I couldn't tell.
The spacing was somewhat off in Thunderbird.
In a browser you could have a little more control by throwing out an
image of the text you want.

I know I've seen that in some places.

Enjoy the coffee. :)

Jimmie