"Squeak improving by leaps and bounds"

Marcus Denker denker at iam.unibe.ch
Fri Dec 10 16:03:40 UTC 2004

This is from:
http://discuss.joelonsoftware.com/default.asp?
pg=pgDiscussThread&ixDiscussTopicParent=38419&ixDiscussGroup=3

    Squeak improving by leaps and bounds.

    I've seen Squeak mentioned here a few times, and like me,
    I imagine some of you haven't been keeping up with it.

    I just downloaded 3.7 and I'm really, really impressed. The
    UI just keeps getting better and better, more classes, better
    documentation. Go download it today: http://www.squeak.org

    For those of you who aren't familiar with it, Squeak is an open
    source implementation of Smalltalk.

    Thanks to Alan Kay, Dan Ingalls, and the rest of the Squeak
    team for their great work