update 6532 MNU

Stoffel, Andrew andrew.stoffel at jenzabar.net
Fri Dec 10 22:15:38 UTC 2004

> Ok I reorder it by hand and swaped the new version in the stream. And
> it works for me. Can you try?

(Just speaking for myself of course) I can now get past
update 6532 BUT once it is complete I still get the warning:

> >> MenuMorph(Morph)>>privateRemoveMorph: has been deprecated.
> >> Use #removeMorph: instead.

and also now the occasional:

     HandMorph(Morph)>>privateRemoveMorph: has been deprecated.
     Use #removeMorph: instead.

 Which I fixed by changing privateRemoveMorph to removeMorph
 in Morph privateAddMorph (I hope that was the proper fix)

(tried to make a changeset for it but ended up with an empty file
 with a version and timestamp in it...)

And now I'm dealing with a bunch of things that seem to be
related to something in OSProcess being sort of "broken" by
something after update 6485. (Okay, I know it isn't broken but
getting MANY warnings about this when I didn't before updating
is seriously annoying...)

Like

    SystemDictionary>>platformName has been deprecated.
    Use SmalltalkImage current platformName

and

    SystemDictionary>>getSystemAttribute: has been deprecated.
    Use SmalltalkImage current getSystemAttribute: attributeID

Guess that is expected since OSProcess says it is compatible up
to 3.7 only. Hopefully the fix will be as simple... Or did I miss
something somewhere else? Or can/should I just remove OSProcess
for now?

-Andy-