help! a simple image map?

aaron reichow areichow at d.umn.edu
Sat Dec 11 07:06:55 UTC 2004

BAH! DUH! You did in fact beat me too it- I was going through the last day
and a half of messages in my squeak-dev folder, I hadn't even gone back to
the browser...

Herr Raab- thanks!  I really really really should've thought of this....
But I've not done almost any Squeaking in almost 2 years, having lived in
a black hole.  Now that I'm out, I'm trying to get back to a couple hours
a day of Squeaking! Thanks a ton!!

Regards,
Aaron Reichow

UMD Library :: (218) 726-6651 :: areichow at d.umn.edu