A roadmap for 3.9

Romain Robbes romain.robbes at lu.unisi.ch
Sat Dec 11 11:19:45 UTC 2004

On Dec 11, 2004, at 9:14 AM, stéphane ducasse wrote:

>> What I'm asking, if the compiler is automatically selected based on
>> 'Etoy
>> use' or 'normal use'. If not, it seems to me to be a cautious
>> inclusion.
>
> Sure else this would be idiot :)
>
> May be using a global variable to distinguish the case :))))))
>
>> I am surprised Services is not already included.
>
> because romain got a new job and he got stuck scheming and not
> squeaking and learning italian.

sigh ... indeed ...

> During christmas holidays he will be back :)

I will even try a tad sooner ...

I know roughly what I need to do, ie stripping some more stuff from the
default package,
and the renaming  of the Service class.

Torsten proposed "ToolService" which seems an adequate name ...
(I couldn't come up with something ;-) )

Anybody as other suggestions for this ?
The shorter the better ...