A roadmap for 3.9

Martin Wirblat sql.mawi at t-link.de
Sun Dec 12 19:24:20 UTC 2004

stéphane ducasse wrote:

> We clearly understand that other people get other needs and we are
> extremely cautious about that.

and

 > after all the energy that we spent to pay attention to other people.

This seems to be your personal definition, but reality looks _very_
different. Think about it! You even didn't get in touch with Andreas'
arguments. Obviously you don't want to have feedback - as you claim -
you want positive feedback!

Everything he said seems to be thought through well, and I can agree
with almost all of it wholeheartedly. My best guess is, that the
majority of the Squeakers think similar.

Regards,
Martin