Aqua theme 2

Rob Lally smalltalk at roblally.plus.com
Mon Dec 13 08:39:30 UTC 2004

I have no legal training whatsoever, but it seems to me that the combination of the name and the similarity in
appearance might be enough to get you into trouble. Something I'd hate since you Aqua skin is tremendously pretty. I
play with squeak in spare moments at work, people who see it normally wrinkle up their noses disdainfully and say 'What
is that?'. Since I installed your theme I have seen several excited 'What is that ?!?!'.

So perhaps a name change would help to keep your excellent work in the clear.

As a bit of fun, you could even solicit a new name here.

R.