MC in basic

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Mon Dec 13 21:40:43 UTC 2004

> Yes, that's exactly right.  And by the same logic, I would now have no
> problem having VMMaker etc in basic either, since they are now (post
> 3.5) well packaged too - as I said, I don't *care* what's in basic and
> what isn't as long as I can trivially unload some of it.  Or what's
> not in it, since I can trivially load what I need.

For traits we would like to use OB because the old browser is hell.
And managing the new compiler as a package would be much easier for
marcus.
This has also the nice effect that we could even produce an image
without the compiler.
Cool ;) but this is for mini-image people.
So we would like to have MC to be able for us to go fast.

Stef