A number of questions

Michael Latta lattam at mac.com
Tue Dec 14 04:30:06 UTC 2004

I am currently using a 3.7 full image, which is the current download
for Mac OS/X that I could find.

I have a number of questions that I am hoping can be answered by those
longer on this list than myself:

1) What kind of new UI is Diego working on?
2) The Croquet project has OpenGL bindings that work pretty well, is
there a Squeak version of those, or interest in one?
3) Has there been discussion about using native windows?  Having
everything in one window makes use of Squeak for applications more
difficult.
4) The Compiler-Syntax category has only one class PrimitiveNode.  Am I
missing something?
5) What is the FFI package?  There are general classes dealing with
calls to libraries, and categories for various graphics operations?
6) Where are the best reference materials for the VM ?  For VMMaker?
7) Is an OS/X install being built for the various alpha builds, or do I
need to learn to build my own?

Michael