interesting comment about Squeak

Blake blake at kingdomrpg.com
Tue Dec 14 09:36:01 UTC 2004

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 10:24:54 +0100, stéphane ducasse
<ducasse at iam.unibe.ch> wrote:

> this is not me :)
>
> But still sad. And of course not totally wrong or true :)

It's also extremely harsh. The politics of writing half-baked code and
plagiarism aside, what about his statement that it's a "few good ideas on
top of a horrible implementation" and nobody should use it for "serious
stuff"?

It'd certainly be interesting to know what this fellow thought the good
ideas were and how, specifically, he thought the implementation bad.

	===Blake===