[Q][Doc] Diego's Extremadura image (was: Re: A number of questions)

José L. Redrejo Rodríguez jredrejo at edu.juntaextremadura.net
Tue Dec 14 10:43:01 UTC 2004

>BTW I do not think that the desktop is completely empty. There are
>the flaps which are like menus. And computer games often do not have
>menus as well and children and adults manage them still.
>

>However I have a few questions regarding Diego's work.
>
>1) Is there a recent status report?

You will get the most recent status in a transcript window in that image, checking its changesets or going to
http://swiki.agro.uba.ar/small_land/234

>2) Where is the most up to date documentation of Diego's efforts?
>(I don't mind reading Spanish, but an English site would be fine as well).

Again, http://swiki.agro.uba.ar/small_land/234
totally in spanish.
But in the image, if you browse the changesets they all are commented in english.

On this one: http://impara.de/drop/m17n/

>4) Where can I download it?

 http://swiki.agro.uba.ar/small_land/234

>5) Does it contains packages/subsytems which are not in 3.8 but which I
>may readily use?

All packages it contains are included in the impara image. The (about 200)
 changesets that this image has are to correct some bugs and (mainly) to change the user interface. You
 don't need to load any package to use them.

Regards