Squeak in Emergency mode

Jan B. Krejčí janbkrejci at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 11:22:59 UTC 2004

Hi all,

I've got few stupid questions. I would like to create a .st script,
which, given to Squeak as a command line parameter, will revitalize my
image which is accidentaly messed up with number of CPU consuming
threads running, preventing me to interact with Squeak furthermore.

1) how do I determine what threads are vital for running squeak?
2) how do I kill ALL the threads running (except the one executing my
command line script, of course)?
3) how and in what order do I start the needed ones again?

thanks in advance to all very patient gurus here :)

--
.:jbk:.
Jan B. Krejci