MC in basic

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Tue Dec 14 11:24:11 UTC 2004

I discussed with marcus and the problem is that yes of course he can
load MC, then save the pacakge on SqueakSource, but
then he has to produce a changeset containing only the right changes.

By the way, I really do not see why having MC in the developer image is
a problem, especially
if we think that we want to have other packages to arrive to mini and
that we could at the end
have a system which only load bytecode to bootstrap so I think that we
are a bit focusing on the wrong path.

Stef