VMMAker unloading

Hannes Hirzel hirzel at spw.unizh.ch
Tue Dec 14 14:42:33 UTC 2004

Tim,

I would like to encourage you to just give using Monticello a try.
(a few hours).
Stephane D. sent me a summary of the basic features (3 pages) of
Monticello and with that is was easy to get started in Monticello. The
interface is very intuitive. Most of the things are obvious when you are
actually working with it.

Hannes