SqF Swiki demolished.

Frank Shearar Frank.Shearar at rnid.org.uk
Tue Dec 14 14:07:32 UTC 2004

I wrote:
> goran.krampe at bluefish.se <goran.krampe at bluefish.se> wrote:
> >
> > Ok, the SqF Swiki has been toasted. It seems every bloody
> > page has been
> > messed with so I am unsure how it can be amended most easily. Does
> > anyone know of an easy way? Otherwise we will just have to do it
> > manually.
>
> While fixing one page isn't too onerous, fixing more than a
> dozen or so gets a bit tiresome. How many pages are there on
> that wiki?
>
> I'll start fixing pages as and when i have spare time today,
> so mail the list if you decide to restore from backup or something.

For those who're working on restoring the SqF by hand: it's easiest to find the latest OK version and just bung that text in the edit box. Ignore the "*phentermine pharmacy drugs - N* links - as you fix the pages the swiki will change these references to what they should look like. Just in case you, like me, didn't know that.

frank

whom they are addressed. Any views or opinions expressed
are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent
RNID policy.
If you are not the intended recipient you are advised that any
use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this
email is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this email in error please notify the RNID
Helpdesk by telephone on: +44 (0) 207 296 8282.
The Royal National Institute for Deaf People
Registered Office 19*23 Featherstone Street
London EC1Y 8SL No. 454169 (England)
Registered Charity No. 207720