basic vs full image

Hannes Hirzel hirzel at spw.unizh.ch
Tue Dec 14 17:00:23 UTC 2004

stéphane ducasse wrote:

> Hi goran
> But we published the version of the script we used in SqueakSource
> (FullImage).
> And we are working on one for 3.9 :)

> But you are welcome as a co-maintainer especially since we do not have
> to send attachments and access ftp servers :)

> Stef

As I understand www.squeaksource.com is a code repository for source
code which eases co-developing (many versions) whereas SqueakMap is the
place to put releases.

The next thing we probably need immediately given the elaborate
discussions of the last two days is a project
'Full Assembler script for 3.8' on squeaksource with a copy of the 3.7
as a starting entry. People than can try to assemble a 3.8 full image
and so do regression testing of the additional 'official' packages.

Stephane, could you create this please?

Hannes