Hannes Hirzel hirzel at spw.unizh.ch
Tue Dec 14 20:14:41 UTC 2004

Andreas

Andreas Raab wrote:

> Just load the package and try to repackage it again (B3DPackageBuilder
> buildStandardPackage).

I didn't try this but I did load from SqueakMap the Balloon3D package
for version 3.6 successfully into the most recent 3.8gamma. So the
package can in fact be tagged as 3.8 compatible (which it isn't yet).

I tried the three demos

  B3DDemoBlockWorld example2
  B3DDemoSpheres example10
  B3DDemoSpheres example8

which are really cool.
They work successfully.

I see that Balloon3D is packaged in a sar file. For the future it would
be better to have an mcz file. Why not ask somebody on the list to do it
for you if you feel overloaded (which I can very well understand) given
the number of projects you are involved in.

This might even be something for a relative newbie to do as he or she
will get experience.

You wrote that fixing the Wonderland things themselves is relatively
straightforware for you.

Hannes