MC in basic

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Tue Dec 14 19:38:46 UTC 2004

> Please do not say that. Your nihilism is something boring :)

No Nihilism. Just calm reasoning. The list has gotten a constant source of
frustration where it used to be a source of inspiration and if that's so one
needs to ask oneself if it's actually worth spending that much time on it
(it's not like I have nothing else to do). And given the recent discussion
it feels like my interests are so out of sync with the prevailing opinion
around here that I'm the lonely trouble maker. If that's the case then what
better thing to do than to let go? It's not that I wouldn't work on the
aspects that interest me - just that I'd shut up and let you guys go your
way. The more I'm thinking about it, the more sense this makes to me.

Cheers,
  - Andreas