MC in basic

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Tue Dec 14 20:16:58 UTC 2004

> No Nihilism. Just calm reasoning. The list has gotten a constant
> source of frustration where it used to be a source of inspiration and
> if that's so one needs to ask oneself if it's actually worth spending
> that much time on it (it's not like I have nothing else to do). And
> given the recent discussion it feels like my interests are so out of
> sync with the prevailing opinion around here that I'm the lonely
> trouble maker. If that's the case then what better thing to do than to
> let go? It's not that I wouldn't work on the aspects that interest me
> - just that I'd shut up and let you guys go your way. The more I'm
> thinking about it, the more sense this makes to me.

What can I say? I'm pushing, shouting so that people communicate and
your reaction is to become an hermit.
So I should do the same and everybody else too. This would solve the
problem of miscommunication.
I'm also spending too much time on this list but there are moment were
it is worth and I thought that talking about
the next target was interesting. Now this is up to you. I will not
judge because I'm too busy and frustrated not to be able
to code what I want but think about it.

Stef