MC in basic

Ned Konz ned at squeakland.org
Tue Dec 14 22:31:34 UTC 2004

On Tuesday 14 December 2004 1:27 pm, stéphane ducasse wrote:
>         - Wonderland back in shape (you see mark there are room) /
> 3DBalloon - and anything that is valuable for full

I will look for my fixes for these. Some went into Squeakland; others are
around here somewhere...

>         - GENIE (yes ned we want that)
>         - Connectors (yes yes we want that too)

I think the Connectors 2 package needs to get the updates from my recent
Squeakland work.

>         -> ned would it be possible to get access to one your recent Genie
> image?

Yes, I can make this available for someone to work on, if wanted.

Sorry I haven't had too much time to work on keeping my packages (or Squeak in
general) up to date recently.
--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com/squeak/