[Q] A new attempt to create a Squeak Test Server + Image Fingerprints

Daniel Vainsencher daniel.vainsencher at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 20:44:28 UTC 2004

Hi Markus,

Glad you working on this again, I'm still knee deep in locally compact
spaces and stuff like that.

Unfortunately, I can't find the scripts (the "server" was actually my
home machine, which was reinstalled between then and now). I found a
scrap that finds the name of the current images from the updates.list,
but in isolation it is quite useless.

If you do choose to script it, I do recommend scsh, it was a nice
combination of scripting ability and "real languageness" of scheme.
However, it would also be good to have a visible application of
OSProcess that is actually useful on multiple platforms.

Good luck whatever path you choose,
Daniel Vainsencher

--
Daniel Vainsencher