About a new roadmap for 3.9

Ingo Hohmann iho at gmx.de
Wed Dec 15 09:54:59 UTC 2004

Hi Stéphane,

could you (or someone else, who has the write to post on squeaksource)
put this roadmap up ther?

I guess this could help to not get it lost.

Communications are a bit lacking at the moment, so its best to use
whatever is already there.

Kind regards,

Ingo

stéphane ducasse wrote "About a new roadmap for 3.9":
<...>
> So after a long discussion with the crew here (nathanael, alex, marcus
> and adrian will agree)
> we decided not to fork and this will cost us energy and time. But we
> think that this is worth.
<...>

> We are LOOKING for a lead harvester, and ETOY harvester and a Multimedia
> one.
>
> 3.9 Full
<...>

Long an very valuable content has been stripped of.