What is the best HTTP client

Colin Curtin alpineguy at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 18:34:24 UTC 2004

John,

HTTPClient is what you would want to use if you'll be dealing with raw
x/html, usually it's used for web browsers and clients - scamper,
monticello and the like.

You may wish to join the seaside mailinglist and search around there,
I remember a lot of posts concerning seaside testing. You can do it
externally (like Blaine and Roger's SmallHttpUnit), or you can do it
internally with SeasideTesting to test the state of the objects.

Colin