[Squeakland] 2 questions - embedding text box and keystroke listener

Ned Konz ned at squeakland.org
Wed Dec 15 21:08:51 UTC 2004

On Tuesday 14 December 2004 6:55 pm, Milan Zimmermann wrote:
> That is cool, BTW did you write the cs I attached to my last message (and
> that has been eaten by the list I just found, so re-attaching it). Someone
> on the list sent it to me, I forgot who, and was lazy to search.

That was written by Scott Wallace.

> Yours is
> probably more integrated in the viewer (I mean the <down> etc), in the
> attached that I use I do not know how to do script non-textual.

I had to add the representation for the control keys, etc. since that's what a
lot of people will want to use.

And making it a String-valued property gives us the tests.

A prior version of mine had used numbers instead, but it was harder to use.

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com/squeak/