Squeak in Emergency mode

Jan B. Krejčí janbkrejci at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 12:29:22 UTC 2004

On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 12:32:18 +0100, Noury Bouraqadi
<bouraqadi at ensm-douai.fr> wrote:
> Hi Jan,
>
> To avoid such problems you can use "nice do it" (available through
> SqueakMap) to evaluate "dangerous" expressions.
>
> Noury

Hi Noury,

Thanks, that's OK, but what I am praying for (and sorry, I have only
to TALK about it, because I'm not able to DO it yet, really) is to
give the beginners, who still even haven't heard of SqueakMap, the
chance to rescue when they accidentaly mess up their images with
something similar. I am sure it happens to them often as it did to me
in the beginning and I feel it a bit discouraging.

--
.:jbk:.
Jan B. Krejci