[RANT] Come on people! ;)

Hannes Hirzel hirzel at spw.unizh.ch
Thu Dec 16 18:11:26 UTC 2004

Stéphane Rollandin wrote:

> hey goran, no offend intended, but reading this exchange makes me feel
> that you should resign as a Guide. or what is a Guide then ? please read
> again your own words, and I expect you will find you were a bit too far
> here :)

Cool down please, and do the same thing with your words.

I think we should stop this kind of discussion. It leads to nowhere.

I would suggest that you take a break, and get out your one year old
code of your  3D game, dust it off and perhaps give people interested in
it "early access" in putting it as "alpha code" on SqueakMap.

Basically most of Squeak efforts are volunteer efforts and people
are doing a good job (well most of them).

And if you really look into the things which come up they are not in bad
shape. Things are getting better, albeight slowly.

I am working with 3.8gamma now and it offers me a lot of new potetnial.

Hannes