About a new roadmap for 3.9

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Thu Dec 16 20:31:18 UTC 2004

Cool Ned
I will have a really modem oriented connection over the next two weeks
and after I will be visiting a Uni in France
while working like a mad on my book, but I hope to have some times to
harvest some fixes. And at that time I think that
3.8 will be out.

I contacted and sent to Scott about a really cool extension of Etoy
that provides framed polylines (extension made by pierre-andre
dreyfuss). So I do not know wether this enh will be in 3.8 (if this
makes sense). But it would be good to check its status since the art
made by this french lady was using it and quite amazing. I imagine that
pierre-andre is  too shy to write in english so I do the relay :).

Pierre-andre pourrais-tu envoyer une nouvelle version de ton extension
a ned?

Stef