[DOC][3.8g][Morphic][m17n] Unicode True Type font example (was Re: internationalisation of squeak: Bitmap font SofijaUC)

Hannes Hirzel hirzel at spw.unizh.ch
Sat Dec 18 08:55:06 UTC 2004

Yoshiki

Yes, the info you provided help me to advance an additional step.
Thank you.

The attached change set shows the result.

I have still two other questions.

a) In TTCFont class pointsizes you write in the commentary that one can
add additional new sizes by the 'new-size feature'. What do you mean by
that? I would like to have large font sizes for selected fonts only,
i.e. I don't want to change the general method #pointSizes.

b) In (3) [see attached screenshot] I have to choose as fontSize a
parameter value of 180 to get a font of size 90 effectively.

This are obviously two different kinds of ways to specifiy the font
size. How are they called and could this be made a bit more explicit (or
consistent)?

Kind regards
Hannes