MC question/problem

David Shaffer cdshaffer at acm.org
Sat Dec 18 14:36:50 UTC 2004

I took one of my existing packages and migrated its extension methods
into another package (created the new package in MC browser, renamed the
method categories and saved both packages).  The extensions still show
up in the old package when I browse the package using the MC browser and
if I load the package the extension method categories are created but
left empty.  Is there something I need to do to tell MC that they aren't
part of that package any more?

I'm running the most recent MC/PackageInfo from SqueakMap if that makes
a difference...

David