avi.bryant at gmail.com
Sat Dec 18 15:28:27 UTC 2004
On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 10:27:19 -0500, David Shaffer <cdshaffer at acm.org> wrote:
> >>> I took one of my existing packages and migrated its extension
> >>> methods into another package (created the new package in MC browser,
> >>> renamed the method categories and saved both packages). The
> >>> extensions still show up in the old package when I browse the
> >>> package using the MC browser and if I load the package the extension
> >>> method categories are created but left empty. Is there something I
> >>> need to do to tell MC that they aren't part of that package any more?
Hm, I'm having trouble reproducing this. What I did:
- add a category on Object called *davidtest and put a method #foo in it.
- create a package called DavidTest and save it. It includes Object>>foo.
- rename the category to *davidtest2.
- create a package called DavidTest2 and save it.
- save a new version of DavidTest.
- the version of DavidTest2 has Object>>foo, and DavidTest is now empty.
What's different about this from what you were doing?
More information about the Squeak-dev