MC question/problem

Avi Bryant avi.bryant at gmail.com
Sat Dec 18 15:28:27 UTC 2004

On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 10:27:19 -0500, David Shaffer <cdshaffer at acm.org> wrote:

> [...]

Hm, I'm having trouble reproducing this.  What I did:

- add a category on Object called *davidtest and put a method #foo in it.
- create a package called DavidTest and save it.  It includes Object>>foo.
- rename the category to *davidtest2.
- create a package called DavidTest2 and save it.
- save a new version of DavidTest.
- the version of DavidTest2  has Object>>foo, and DavidTest is now empty.

What's different about this from what you were doing?

Avi