[ANN] Terminus

Cees de Groot cg at cdegroot.com
Sun Dec 19 23:35:25 UTC 2004

For those who like playing,
http://people.squeakfoundation.org/seaside/wiki has the first
Terminus-enabled app running :-)

Rules:
- You must be logged in under your SqP account to be able to edit;
- You need to be Journeyer or better to be able to add *external* links;
- You need to be Apprentice or better to be able to edit the front page;
- You must be logged in as 'cdegroot' to get a class browser button ;-)

Of course, these rules are totally arbitrary. At the very least, I hope
for a discussion on what rules *are* appropriate ;-)

Oh, and the Wiki is a scratch thing - just sandboxing. Take any serious
discussions to the corresponding SqP topic or to the squeak-dev list,
please.

Happy hacking,

Cees