[ANN] Squeak DVD

Marcus Denker denker at iam.unibe.ch
Mon Dec 20 18:41:55 UTC 2004

Squeak Germany e.V. is proud to announce...

Squeak DVD - Release 3.7
------------------------------------

The DVD-ROM contains:
	-  Squeak 3.7
	-  Croquet
	-  Squeakland Plugins
	- Mirror of SqueakMap
	- Complete Mirror of the squeak main ftp site
	- Videos
	- Mailinglist Archive
	- Wiki Mirror
	- over 4GB of Squeak stuff!

Also included: free out of print books, tutorials, lectures, etc from
the ESUG Smalltalk CD.

The DVD is available for just $14.95 (worldwide shipping included!)
(this is quite near to at-cost  (depending on shipping), surplus will
be used for
Squeak development and promotion).

http://www.squeak-ev.de/Download/Squeak-DVD/SqueakDVDen/

Please note that the DVD has not yet been tested (test order will
arrive end
of the week, but by then I will be on the road for two weeks...) So if
anyone
gets one, please sent a mail if everything is ok (cc: to me)

Thanks to Blake for burning&sending the Master DVD!

       Marcus