[BUG][FIX]StrikeFontSet>>maxWidth - array out of bounds

Trygve Reenskaug trygver at ifi.uio.no
Mon Dec 20 20:03:45 UTC 2004

I got trouble when loading Connectors 1.9. It stopped because a fontArray
contained a single font.

Image:  Squeak3.8g-6527
method StrikeFontSet>>maxWidth

The code could read:
    StrikeFontSet>>maxWidth
         ^ (fontArray at: (2 min: fontArray size)) maxWidth.

  comment 1: For some reason, the method always looked at (fontarry at: 2).
(Why not at: 7 ?? or 1 ???)
  comment 2: I tried reporting this on BFAV, but couldn't make it work. I
tried following this quote:

"As Ken's said, you can do that neatly if you install BFAV. Then you can make
a new changeset, move your changes & fix into that changeset, and just right
click the changeset to get a DecentReviewerNotePad dialog, which makes
sending to the list a breeze."

When I installed BFAV, it loaded some stuff forever. I aborted it when it
had loaded about 3000.
I assumed that the above related to the dual change sorter,
but I couldn't find a 'DecentReviewerNotePad' command anywhere.
I gave up, it shouldn't be a research project to use a released program
product.

--Trygve

--

Trygve Reenskaug      mailto: trygver <at> ifi.uio.no
Morgedalsvn. 5A       http://heim.ifi.uio.no/~trygver