[ANN] BabySRE (Squeak Reverse Engineering) posted on SqueakMap

Trygve Reenskaug trygver at ifi.uio.no
Mon Dec 20 20:07:44 UTC 2004

Hannes,
I tried Squeak3.8a-5987.image and the collaboration worked.

I then tried Squeak3.8g-6527 and the loading of connectors failed due to an
array out of bounds bug in StrikeFontSet>>maxWidth.

Try to compile this change before you load Connectors 1.9.
    StrikeFontSet>>maxWidth
         ^ (fontArray at: (2 min: fontArray size)) maxWidth.
Load Connectors 1.9
Load BabySRE-TRee11

and keep your fingers crossed.

It now worked for med. Please let me know if the trouble persists because I
believe you will like the collaboration diagram.

Cheers
--Trygve

--

Trygve Reenskaug      mailto: trygver <at> ifi.uio.no
Morgedalsvn. 5A       http://heim.ifi.uio.no/~trygver