[RANT] Come on people! ;)

Stéphane Rollandin lecteur at zogotounga.net
Tue Dec 21 09:48:46 UTC 2004

Doug Way wrote:

> On Dec 16, 2004, at 2:58 PM, Stéphane Rollandin wrote:
>
>> Hannes Hirzel wrote:

>>> Cool down please, and do the same thing with your words.
>>

>> what's wrong with my words ? as I said (with a typo), no offense
>> intended. my words simply reflect my feelings, and those are not bad
>> feelings toward anyone. I have the highest respect for everyone on
>> this list. don't you allow criticism ?
>

> Even with "no offense intended", saying that you think someone should
> resign is still a somewhat ridiculous thing to say, given that you're
> just arguing about general direction strategies.  Although I see that
> you added a ":)" for safe measure.

we are cultivating nonsense. my message precisely meant exactly what you
say here. and the smiley is not here to protect me, but because I was
joking in my resign proposal: just wanted to show Göran that he was
basically saying that you need no Guide for squeak development. He is a
Guide. So I thought "ah, ah" let's joke. ok, you can be sure I won't do
it any more. obviously I do not how how to express myself in english
well enough to do such risky things.

Stef