Connectors 2.0 questions

Michael Latta lattam at mac.com
Tue Dec 21 18:12:34 UTC 2004

Some questions about Connectors 2.0

1) How do I add multiple targets for connections in the same morph?  If
for example you connect two states with arrows going in each direction
they overlap each other.  I would like to be able to move the
arrowheads along the edge of the shape to make them separate.
2) There is a "set scaling" menu item that is interesting, but I am not
able to get it to work.  I get a dot with 1.00 next to it, but have not
figured out how to change the scale.  Neither clicking or dragging
change anything.
3) The class comment on the demo class references a missing class
NCFSM... is this just out of date, or am I missing something?
4) Is there any documentation on this package?  The code is a bit short
on comments.
5) Is there a means of getting a selection from the screen into a
document?  JPeg would be tolerable, but PDF, SVG,  or other vector
format would be better.

Ned, Keep up the good work, it looks like a nice package.

Michael