Connectors 2.0 questions
lattam at mac.com
Tue Dec 21 18:12:34 UTC 2004
Some questions about Connectors 2.0
1) How do I add multiple targets for connections in the same morph? If
for example you connect two states with arrows going in each direction
they overlap each other. I would like to be able to move the
arrowheads along the edge of the shape to make them separate.
2) There is a "set scaling" menu item that is interesting, but I am not
able to get it to work. I get a dot with 1.00 next to it, but have not
figured out how to change the scale. Neither clicking or dragging
3) The class comment on the demo class references a missing class
NCFSM... is this just out of date, or am I missing something?
4) Is there any documentation on this package? The code is a bit short
5) Is there a means of getting a selection from the screen into a
document? JPeg would be tolerable, but PDF, SVG, or other vector
format would be better.
Ned, Keep up the good work, it looks like a nice package.
More information about the Squeak-dev