[BUG][FIX][Connectors 2.0] (was Re: Random bug fix)

Michael Latta lattam at mac.com
Tue Dec 21 20:08:43 UTC 2004

The base image was 3.7-5989-full.  I do not know if the method is from
the base image or from Connectors.  Is there a version history
available in the image, so I can determine where the method came from?

The steps to recreate are in the original message.  Create a state with
scroll bars, and select the menu icon on the scroll bar.  In my case it
was the top of 2 swim lanes with a single state nested in the swim
lane.

Michael